After a death in a family, or after the death of a business partner, the guidance, advice and counsel of an experienced probate Attorney is an essential tool that will ensure that assets are transferred according to the law and in accordance with the decedent’s wishes. At Angulo Diaz Law Group, we provide the experienced, dedicated and reliable legal counsel you need during this difficult time.
We handle all aspects of probate and estate administration, including but not limited to:
- Validating a Will, if there is one, and resolving Will contests
- Obtaining court approval of the named Personal Representative
- Filing all notification requirements
- Collecting assets and Inventory of the Estate/li>
- Paying remaining debts and disputing creditor claims as necessary
- Resolving probate or trust litigation as it arises
- Preparing final inventory and estate administration closing documents
- Distributing assets and inheritance to named beneficiaries (or to beneficiaries in accordance with intestate statute if there is not a valid will)
In every area of our practice, Angulo Diaz Law Group, P.A is responsive to clients, giving each of them the undivided attention needed to fully address his or her concerns and find practical solutions.